Who else feels like this was a super short week? I mean, with President’s Day on Monday I suppose it kind of was short, but I didn’t think it would actually feel that way. Does that make sense? Anyway, I am shocked – yet again – that Friday is here already. Shocked and ecstatic!
This week was such a roller coaster for me. There were some high highs and low lows and a whole lot in the middle, but looking back I can say without a doubt that it was all good. Also, I would just like to say that I’m glad my husband is ok with not coming home to a super clean house because it’s getting a little desperate over here and homeboy doesn’t care. I love that.
I hope you guys have a great weekend! Enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it! XOXO
- Well, only God has got me now: 109 secrets to life. Loved!
- Have you heard of greenwashing? Do you know what “natural” or “organic” or “dermatologist approved” mean in regards to your skincare? Worth the 3 minutes to read!
- Love letters are my love language. Grab the tissues.
- If romantic literature were text messages – could not stop laughing!
- Who knew a peanut butter and jelly sandwich could be so fraught with emotion?
- School lunches from around the world – hint: the US has the crappiest by far.
- An interesting read on less school and more freedom.
- The best hall passes ever. I never had a teacher this creative when I was in school!
- A gutsy 7-year-old, a smart CEO.
- What to think about when you’re considering a side hustle. SO GOOD.