Happy Friday friends! Man alive I’m glad it’s the weekend. I’m also glad that we have doctors who can figure out what’s going on with us and prescribe medicine. My little guy has medicine that should take care of his bronchitis, and he took a four hour nap (!!!) yesterday which was pretty fantastic for everyone. After a couple weeks of coughing and interrupted sleep I saw some small glimpses of my guy’s personality coming out again – woohoo!
I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Cannot get over this fail-proof macaron recipe – macarons forever!
- Dare you not to cry.
- The best parenting memes ever – literally all of them are spot-on!
- We don’t always get it right, and that’s OK. Amen.
- 100 things I’d rather hold in my hand than my phone. I feel myself getting twitchy when I don’t have my phone in my hand and that’s not OK. This was a good one for that!
- I’ve been needing to make more salad dressing lately and I love the simplicity of this one!
- Probably the prettiest protein smoothie I’ve ever seen (plus it’s super tasty too).
- Liquid gold!
- Wishing I had a big plate of these meatballs in front of me right now.