YOU GUYS. I don’t even know what to say – I’m so tired. Life is wonderful and beautiful and I am very blessed, but ear infections with both of my boys over the past few weeks is kicking my tail. A had a really bad one, and after 10 days of antibiotics it’s still not better. Nay, I’d say it’s probably worse! I took him to the doctor yesterday and we’re running a few tests to see what kind of infection it is/what medicine will work to get rid of it, but in the meantime I’m having to give him another antibiotic and pain relievers and just pray that it works this time.
Not cool, ear infection, not cool.
It’s hard for me to feel bad for myself though. With all of the stuff I see and hear in the news these days I can’t believe how lucky I am, so I try (not usually successfully) to keep from whining too much. So here’s to a weekend with loved ones, hopefully feeling better for my little man, and working to be a blessing to others!
1. Tina Fey + Amy Poehler. Gosh I love these ladies! (Glamour)
2. The most Instagrammed places in America. Who all’s guilty of one of these? (Time)
3. How fun is this kids imagination furniture?! Such a cool way to encourage creativity! (The Cardboard Guys)
4. A student captures the reactions of people after they’re told they’re beautiful. I love this so much! (Bored Panda)
5. Every. single. thing. about this clothing line. (Judith & James)
6. 5-minute cranberry pistachio fudge. YES PLEASE; see also, I would eat the whole batch. (Sprinkle Bakes)
7. These amazing DIY hardware store ornaments are beautiful! (Hello Natural)
8. Saw this garlic herb and cheese bread on Pinterest and can’t get it out of my head! (Chew Town)
9. It’s a little late to order, but how ADORABLE are these stockings?! Probably one of my favorite IG accounts too… (Leila Aloha)
10. The Go Long Crew from Albion Fit – y’all, I own this shirt in almost every color. It’s beautiful, comfy, durable, kid-approved, mom-endorsed, and all-around awesome. (Albion Fit)