Y’all. Can I just apologize for the radio silence lately? Turns out adjusting to summer break hasn’t been the easiest, and while I’m certainly not complaining, it has just taken me some time to figure out how to fit in all the work while not being on the computer or phone all the time around my kids + dealing with the mental and physical exhaustion at the end of every day. I’m making a new content calendar today with some really fun things in the works, and planning on utilizing the weekends to make it all happen. Pinkie promise!
Speaking of summer break, we’ve been in it for two weeks now and it’s flying by! I was just talking to a friend the other day and honestly it’s shocking what all we have going on to really have nothing going on. Trips, camps, VBS, and then all the swimming and holidays – all so fun!
If you’re following me on Instagram you also know that I’m hellbent on purging our home, which I’ve added as a must do on my list. At first I was just going at it willy-nilly, but then I realized that progress couldn’t really be measurable that way. Then I made a HUGE master list of every drawer, cabinet and shelf in our home and am focusing on checking off at least one drawer/cabinet/shelf per day. Much easier to go through and make sure it’s getting done that way! The real test will be conquering the kids’ clothes, though. Wish me luck!
I hope you guys have an amazing weekend filled with the ones you love. And enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Yes, just give me all the beach houses.
- Greek salads – the epitome of house simple is always best! Can’t wait to make this!
- I heart all posts about Paris, especially when it comes to food. YES PLEASE.
- Please take me to Mykonos. On a boat.
- I’ve been wondering this ever since I ruined a bouquet of peonies from our yard in Colorado: how to cut and preserve fresh peonies!
- I’m not one for warm avocados, but I would TOTALLY eat these (although maybe refrigerate them first…yes, I’m weird).
- The colors in this sandwich make me have all the heart eyes. Beautiful!
- There are so many counterfeit makeup and skincare products out there – how to tell if it’s fake or not!
- How to be a great manager. I think we could all apply these to things like motherhood as well.
- Could you really gamble your way to being a billionaire? This guy did.