Yesterday I went hiking at Pinnacle Mountain, which is a really great place to hike here in Central Arkansas. I love taking my kids hiking, but without a doubt if we hike this mountain as a family it will take at least 2 hours of our day. At least.
Y’all, I made the entire round trip, with a 7-minute stop at the top, in 40 minutes. 40 minutes.
I’m not showing off, but man it’s crazy how much faster things go when I’m alone! It’s also crazy how much I miss my people when I do this hike without them. All the speed in the world can’t compete with how much I adore just spending time with them. I hope I never forget that!
Speaking of which I’m going to be doing my best to go analog this weekend and love on my man and our babies in the ways they need it. And my prayer? Well, my prayer is that you would do the same with your tribe. And maybe enjoy some of these lovely links while you’re at it 😉
- A hard look at the rising inequality epidemic.
- Top beauty brands went to Washington this week! Gosh I’m so thankful to work for this company…
- Years ago I quit birth control because I just felt off from it…so interesting to hear about all of this after the fact.
- Common core for politicians = I was crying from the hilarity. The “I can” statements…man…
- My friend Ashten started a new blog and MAN this looks delicious!
- This low-carb pumpkin mousse looks amazing. YES PLEASE.
- A letter about crazy, hot, passionate sex (<——did she just say sex?). Yep.
- Lindsay posted about this shop and everything IS SO FLIPPING CUTE.
- How brothers become best friends. Monica is (not shocking) so wise.
- Handling meltdowns with compassion. I need an extra dose of that for sure!
Leave a Reply