// via //
Happy weekend! All day yesterday I kept thinking it was Friday, so today I’m super confused about what to do with life. Am I the only one this happens to?
This week really was crazy with both kiddos coming down with stuff, the hubby being out of town, and me having an allergic reaction to all the pollen. I can’t wait til we’re all well and together again! That being said, I’m keeping this short and sweet and making Friday count…before the pollen gets me again 🙂 Y’all have a great weekend – and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Totally considered buying a Costco vacation when we had access to that retailer. Would you go for it?
- This article and this article are shocking to me, and evidence that we need to question every. single. product. we use on our skin (and the skin of our children).
- “This antibiotic will ruin you.” Um, terrifying.
- Ina’s is the best, because she’s the best.
- Lots of articles on issues with the skincare industry this week, but WOW if we don’t have some work to do!
- We get to see what the actual Paleo diet looked like…interesting.
- Praying that my adventurous guys get some adventurous girls to be adventurous with!
- Raising good men – I work on these every day!
- Best food markets in the world – take me there!
- Untranslatable emotions? Super interesting.
Leave a Reply