This week was…crazy. Still kind of is? It all started Sunday evening when I felt just kind of ick, and then a full-blown sickness took over most of the day Monday. I never wish to be sick, but I won’t lie that I was kind of hoping that I would have some sort of diagnosis (especially after the brain-scratching flu test and the gag-inducing strep test). All I got was the ol’ “it’s a viral thing” and a couple of prescriptions.
Meanwhile, W complained of ear pain for two days only to find out he’s the picture of health and now A has a cough that has been keeping him awake any time he’s supposed to be sleeping. YAY. I just want a healthy winter, you know? And I’m also just counting down the days til spring now…
I hope you guys have an amazing (healthy!) weekend, and enjoy the links below while you’re at it!
- Because there’s nothing better than awkward Christmas photos. I can’t pick a favorite!
- All the pictures that make me want to go to Europe. Or maybe move there?
- Yet another reason to eat potatoes forever and ever amen.
- Loving this apartment – so feminine and pretty! And clean!
- As though I needed another reason to love Bev!
- Ugh. I hate reminders that self-care is important, but that’s because it is.