If ever there was a week where I wanted to quit the internet, this is it. Honestly I wasn’t sure if I could even find things this week worth sharing – seems like the entire world is jam-packed with hatred spewing from all sides, people laughing in the face of hurt, hurt people sneering at the choices of others.
First of all, God. He is good all the time and I’m thankful to have a faith that can’t be shaken regardless of what happens in our government. That’s not bragging – it’s by God’s grace alone I can say that. And I’m thankful. Second, people still do good, cool things and there are still good, cool things to share. I’m even more grateful for this list than any normal Friday, and glad that I can share some good with y’all too.
Guys, let’s rock this weekend. Love others, give out smiles and hugs like your life depends on it, tell your family and friends what they mean to you, do something you’ve never done, make it worth it. Because this life is short and we can’t let other people determine how we live or enjoy it. XOXO.
- Zero – nay, NEGATIVE – waste in fashion? Remarkable what this company is doing!
- All the more reason(s) to play an instrument (or get your kids to)!
- I may actually get excited to go see a movie in the theater…for once in 5 years.
- Newest favorite Instagrammer.
- You know I’m passionate about this – how to give yourself a breast exam. Fool-proof.
- Who knew Appalachian culture was this cool?
- He photographed the tomb of Jesus Christ – gotta admit, I’m a little jealous.
- Julia Child and Paul, the original Ina and Jeffrey. Love ’em both!
- “She is the heroine of this story.” Absolutely dying over this piece on motherhood from my friend Rachael.
- This is going to be my newest hairstyle. SERIOUSLY COULD THIS BE EASIER?!