Truth? I’ve been struggling this week. Struggling to get back on track, keep schedules, care about social media, having a desire to say anything at all. Parenting has been hard, and because of that there’s a struggle to practice creativity out of the overflow of an emptied spirit. Parenting has been wonderful and beautiful too, which means there’s a struggle to want to do anything that would pull me away from it. Let’s just say that #4, #6, #9 and #10 on the list below hit home this week…you know, if you need a sneak-peek into my heart lately.
BUT. I’m so excited for this weekend!!! A chance to start over, which is really every day, but this weekend we’ll be starting over with ACTUAL FALL WEATHER. More time outside, seeing the baby wearing jeans, a little extra coffee, lots of love. I’ll take it! And I’ll jump at the chance to work on loving my guys better…one day at a time.
XOXO y’all – enjoy!
- Dear Men…take the photo. LOVED THIS ONE. See also, I need to have more photos of me and my babies.
- I’ll take 80 stacks of these pancakes. YES, 80 STACKS!
- An honest look at regaining creative energy. Love Lindsay so very much!
- Oh man. Needed this earlier this week: how NOT to parent a strong-willed child.
- Definitely trying this Whole30-friendly lasagna soon. I’m sure I’ll miss the noodles, but it still looks good!
- For all my working moms. Good job Chicco!
- I love ALL THESE CLOTHES.
- Pretty sure these milkshakes are going to be the death of healthy living for me…
- The phubbing struggle is real…and I’m just as guilty as anyone else. Let’s change that, shall we?
- The pros and cons of being a blogger. Yep!