IT’S SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.
OK. I’m done. There’s nothing new there, but goodness me it’s only June (insert nervous-face emoji). Despite the hardships of this crazy summer heat, though, I’m working hard to be thankful. Thankful for swimming pools, swimming lessons, air conditioning, shopping malls, and ceiling fans that keep me from sweating all the livelong day.
Also, moms – I don’t remember how this all worked out with W, but A seems to be going through a sleep regression at about 15 months old. Anyone else dealing with something like this? What are you doing to stop it? I remember W had one around 18 months and it was super hard to work through (see also: we were tired and lazy about it too). I have a feeling we’ll have to let him cry it out, but I’m also hoping that it’s not a teething thing or an ear infection. When did kids get so hard to figure out?! 🙂
What are y’all up to this weekend?! We’re lounging pool-side, staying inside, and this gal’s ordering pizza for dinner on Saturday because I already know I’m not going to want to cook. OH! And happy Father’s Day to all the dads! I hope it’s fantastic and fun and restful – y’all deserve it!
1. Humble nod, humble nod, humble nod. (Digg)
2. My friend Massay is starring in a movie that looks amazing! (Lambadina)
3. Pearls of wisdom from women on the Forbes Top 20 list! (Darling)
4. A week of salads – these beauties look GOOD! Especially the salmon one… (Goop)
5. Parenting 101 – h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s. (Jen Hatmaker)
6. 4 ways to avoid burnout – simple, easy, and definitely makes a difference! (Darling)
7. Love the differences in New York vs. Parisian style – gotta say, I prefer the Parisian version! (Madewell)
8. Beautifully said. (Sammy Rhodes)
9. Making these zucchini pizzas for dinner tonight! (Country Living)