[image via the influence network & faith dwight]
Well guys, the sickness has now made its way through our house. From me to A to Nate to W, we’ve all gone through the first round of sniffles, congestion, throat-clearing and sleeplessness…all in one week. Here’s to hoping that the weekend is a little better, right?
This weekend looks like we might finally have some respite from the summery temperatures and it might actually start to feel like fall again, so I’m thinking outside all day every day. I’ve been really intentional about getting my boys outside from the minute they wake up from their last naps of the day til almost bedtime. The fresh air and exercise has done wonders for all of our moods, especially during those dreaded witching hours!
What are y’all up to this weekend? Hopefully everyone is happy and healthy – I wouldn’t wish the junk on anyone! Happy weekending!
1. I laughed all the way through this…every celebrity interview ever. #TRUTH. (Medium)
2. This French girl beauty routine is something I can totally get behind. YES. (Goop)
3. Speaking of beauty, I’ve been using this night cream lately and L-O-V-E it. Seriously so smooth and silky and it makes my skin feel like a dream! (Block Island Organics)
4. Totally digging this adorable tee. I’m working on adultifying my wardrobe, but I’m a jeans and T-shirt gal through and through! (Little Adi + Co)
5. Reality check time for Heather…and the rest of the world. 8 stats that will change the way you think about wealth. (Relevant)
6. Lately I just want to send the kids to their grandparents and then get rid of everything we own, starting with these 16 things. (Country Outfitter)
7. Time management tips from 8 self-made billionaires. I think #2 and #9 are my favorites! (INC)
8. This dress. I love it…I feel like it’s perfectly feminine and tomboy at the same time, which means it’s exactly my style. (Everlane)
9. Announcements, announcements, ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! (The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon)
10. This necklace is so fantastic. I think it would be so fun to have a stamp on all the states our family has lived! (Lisa Leonard)