WHEW. What a week y’all! Lots of goodness went down, as well as lots of scary things. No details right now, but just know that life is good and we are thankful. The end.
Also, a great week on the internet! I honestly had a hard time narrowing down just 10 great things to share with you guys, but these are some stand-outs for me. I love feeling inspired in every area of life, and these articles will do just that!
My parents are going to be in town this weekend and I’m so excited! They haven’t seen the boys for a few months and they’ve both just grown up so much since then! Plus the weather’s going to be amazing, so we’re pretty much never going to be inside of our house. I can’t wait.
Hope you guys are doing a TON of fun things you love this weekend! Enjoy!
1. This article gave me a whole new perspective on our picky eater situation. I tried adopting the mindset yesterday and felt a TON of tension lifted right off my shoulders! (Raise Healthy Eaters)
2.”Um, hello dream brownies. Nice to meet you.” – My Stomach (Can You Stay For Dinner)
3. What Happened After My Kidnapping – super intriguing article; I couldn’t stop reading. And the attitude of grace is pretty amazing. (Philly Mag)
4. Yet another amazing parenting post from Monica. Love this gal, her heart, and all of the wisdom-drenched advice she has! (Monica Swanson)
5. Some great tips on how to stay productive while working from home. Admittedly it’s hard when the kiddos are awake/running around, but these ideas are GREAT when you can put them into practice! (Brittany Lesser)
6. Chuck’s Story – a series from Williams-Sonoma about the founder’s life. So intriguing! (Williams-Sonoma Taste)
7. Gut-check time y’all. This one is a must-read: An open letter to my children: you’re not that great. (Sacred Ground Sticky Floors)
8. Why I don’t want six-pack abs. Y’all, after trying for years to unsuccessfully muster the discipline and self-denial to have those coveted abs, I’m calling it all crap and rejoicing in my strength instead. Loved this one!
9. Natalie’s shop is open and is packed with the most adorable little things. I love her timeless style!
10. ALL. THE. PASTA. Carbohydrate magic y’all. (BuzzFeed)