Lovely links is a fun roundup of some of my favorite things from the internet this week. Best served with a cup of coffee on the weekend!
If you follow me over on Instagram, you probably saw that this week has been a bit of a doozy. It started off just fine, but in the middle my younger kiddo was diagnosed with the flu. It sucks so bad when kiddos are sick – I’d do anything to be able to take that sickness from him! The good news is that yesterday he was bouncing off the walls and doing really well most of the day – I’m hoping that’s a sign that he’s going to be just fine. I always worry a little too much, though, and until he’s been 100% for 3 days in a row I just will continue to worry.
All the cleaning has been going on ever since then, and I have to say that I am SO OVER laundry. I also texted Nate and said that one of my financial goals this year was to earn enough to justify having a cleaning lady come every 2 weeks. My house is a mess, and therefore so am I. Mama needs some help!
I hope you guys are having a great day and on your way to having an even better weekend. And enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- All this Momo crap has once again reinforced why I don’t want my kids to have access to social media and technology for a looooong time now. Liked this “What I Gave My Kid Instead of a Smart Phone” article!
- Beautycounter in Forbes again? You bet! All about our new mens’ line that is honestly amazing.
- These cookie decorating hacks are insane. I want to bake all the cookies now!
- Like we needed any more of a reason to love Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd.
- Homemade cauliflower gnocchi? SOLD.
- Nike’s new ad is everything. I’ve been watching it as a motivation tool every morning this week!
- Adore these King Cake donut holes. So cute, so pretty!
- Cauliflower burgers? Not mad about it!
- Jimmy Fallon, Weezer, and 80s pop. Yep!
Leave a Reply