Lovely links is a fabulous weekly list of helpful, inspiring, funny and just plain cool links from around the internet. Enjoy!
Oh hey! Remember me? It’s been a while since I last did a lovely links post, but man it feels good to be back in the swing! So many good things, good stories, good food tumbling around out there – I always love getting to share it all with you guys!
Honestly life has been a bit hectic in mostly good ways, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to my Friday evening glass of wine and going to sleep at 8pm. Yes, I’m that cool…ha!
I hope you guys enjoy your weekend, and make sure you spend it with the ones you love. Oh, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- I want to buy a million little plants because of this.
- What the world eats. Loved this – it’s so cool to see what other people eat!
- This breakfast casserole looks amazing.
- Must read business books – I need to check some of these out!
- Does this spark joy? Wise words from my friend Allyson.
- A savory crumble? Don’t mind if I do!
- Who’s down with the well-kept kitchen challenge?
- This buffalo cauliflower looks so good – all over it!
- Are we shocked that Marie Kondo is super organized with her skincare?
- I couldn’t help but crack up – I remember when all I wanted in life was to have a baby tee. Now? NOPE.