Lovely links is a fun roundup of some of my favorite things from the internet this week. Best served with a cup of coffee on the weekend!
Hello hello hello again! We’re back at Friday, after another whirlwind weekend/week and y’all, the time is FLYING. I honestly don’t know where the week went, and after a very busy Valentine’s Day yesterday I’m just now coming up for air. Just in time for the busy weekend again!
I feel like that all sounds complain-y, but the truth is that I’m so thankful for this life. Every minute of it, complete with chaos and mess and imperfection. Wouldn’t trade it for the world. I know I say that a lot, but there was a very sudden death of a neighbor this week that put it all in very sharp perspective. Don’t let it pass you by!
I hope you guys enjoy this weekend, filled with the ones you love, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- The top 10 healthiest houseplants to have in your home. Love this – also, I need more space to put plants.
- Ina forever y’all. I’d totally go day drinking with her!
- I’m a fan of Taco Bell and I don’t care who knows it – but I could totally sign up for these at-home dupes!
- Parking lot suicides. We have to do better for veterans.
- These are my kind of sugar cookies. SOLD.
- Julie and Julia, but with Ina – I adore this!
- On burnout, and the parts we don’t really want to talk about.
- Don’t forget about the gift with purchase on Beautycounter’s Flawless in Five set! Ends 2/20 at 11:59pm PST!