Welp guys, it’s the week after we traveled which means that it was all I could do to have food in the house, let alone blog the way I needed to. I love how forgiving you guys are, but trust me I’ve got some good things coming up. It’ll all be worth the wait!
One thing you need to know: it’s hot in Arkansas for the foreseeable future, which means I’ll be unapologetically envious of anyone who has temperatures cooler than 85. Sorry not sorry. I’m so over the heat and ready to enjoy the crisp, cool air in addition to the gorgeous leaves!
I will say this, though – the leaves falling here are beautiful, and it makes for some fun leaf bouquets from my boys. I love watching them see fall for the magic that it is. Always such a sweet reminder of how amazing our world really is!
I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Let’s start off with something good: Toasted Pumpkin S’mores Cupcakes!
- The link between mental health & birth control. Here’s where I stand on the subject of the pill!
- For all my mama friends – these baby food recipes are FOR SURE what you’re going to want to give your babe!
- Breakfast tacos for LIFE y’all – especially when they’re this huevos rancheros version!
- The global beauty business goes au natural – you bet it does! And who’s the leader?
- Walking after you eat is totally a thing. So good for you!
- This avocado chicken salad looks/sounds amazing!
- Y’all know I love a great cup of bulletproof coffee, and this amazing Omega Power Creamer takes all the guesswork out of that! Need a promo code? Get 10% on their website off by using the code “HDCODE10”!
- As if we didn’t have enough of a reason to love Chip & Jo. May we all be people who use our influence for good.
- Interesting – are you a hot person or a cold person?!