HELLO long weekend! There’s really not much that’s better than long weekends, right? Except for maybe retirement 🙂
At the moment we don’t have any 4th of July plans, and I’m 100% fine with that. As I’ve gotten older I’ve become much more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kinda gal, so no plans is totally OK. I’m thinking we may need to get some donuts to celebrate ‘Merica in our household, but that’s about as detailed as we’re going to get ’round here!
I hope you guys have an amazing weekend celebrating this beautiful country we live in! Enjoy these awesome links 🙂
1. The cutest ever baklava cigars. I could eat these by the dozen!
2. A smashed Bellini cocktail. Doesn’t get much prettier than this one y’all!
3. Frozen mocha Oreo bars. I want to wrap these in a warm hug.
4. How to make your kitchen more Parisian. Making all of these happen this week!
5. This entire store. I want it all. If I could define our family’s style, it would be everything in here!
6. The 7 rules of Compliment Club. Yet another reason to adore Joy the Baker (like we needed more).
7. Maayde. Hand crafted awesomeness & the stories behind it. YES.
8. Super cute sailboat DIY that would be great for our house. All things nautical!
9. 10 of America’s best farmer’s markets. Is yours on the list?
10. Shameless plug: I’m getting a canvas print of this photo soon so I can feel like I’m on vacation all the time!
Leave a Reply