Oh hey there friend. Can I still call you that, even though I’m super inconsistent and barely keeping my head above water these days? I don’t know what it is – I suppose I could blame it on summer since I remember feeling this way last year too – but I just am struggling a little this week. Tired, in every sense of the word, ready for a change (vacation? weather? both?), and maybe a little stuck?
The good news is the best way to wiggle out of this little emotional tango I’m doing is to help others and get away from my phone. So that’s what I’m focusing on this weekend – serving others, even if it’s just my littles – and getting away from needless technology. There will be times when I need to work and communicate and that’s all fine and good, but the listless scrolling? It’s gonna stop. Life’s too short to allow the phone and my own selfishness to rule it, you know?
I hope you guys have an amazing weekend and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- These happy meals are beautiful and also make me feel slightly…inadequate?
- Dare you not to cry. The world needs more stories like this – and more young men like this.
- Flower girl fails – died laughing all the way through!
- What do you do when a company we thought was trustworthy has to pay $4.7 BILLION because their products were contaminated with asbestos and they kept it a secret? I’ll tell you what – find a new brand.
- 3 science-backed habits to live a longer and healthier life? Sounds good to me!
- I could totally splurge on these cinnamon chip pancakes.
- The prettiest Eton Mess I’ve ever seen!
- Teaching teens to use social media with integrity. Love Monica’s ideas!
- The “glammas” (glamorous grandmas) of Instagram. Love their attitudes!
- Family photos of the world + their income. So colorful, and I love it.