Friends! I’m keeping it short and sweet because as I write this it’s way too late and I need to hit the hay for a long day of fun with my people tomorrow. BUT! I feel like there were some lovely links around the web this week, and I wanted to share them with you! Obviously I hope you do a ton of screen-free time this weekend, but if you’re needing it? Check out these lovely links!
- 10 harmless habits to drop if you want to be successful. Um, I need to basically drop all of them.
- This is horrifying. I’ll definitely be asking every parent for every playdate from now on!
- If this walnut chorizo is anything like the walnut taco meat? I’m in.
- Kinda sold on this cheeseburger fried rice. Although not sure about the ketchup…but I’d still try it!
- You guys know I love all things French – even the decorating tips!
- File this under UGH.
- Could your bucket-list vacation location be limiting tourists?
- In case you missed Chris Pratt’s speech…it’s pretty legit.
- A little about my favorite company and how we go above and beyond what other companies are touting as the standard in skincare.
- Paid family leave from Sheryl Sandberg. Yep.
Leave a Reply