You guys, I feel like this is the first Friday in weeks that I’ve been free – and I’m totally knocking on wood as I say this, but as of this very moment in time no one in our house is sick. 5 minutes from now? I can’t make any promises. But in this moment – we are well and I am thankful. I can’t wait to maybe spend some time outside and maybe even live a little. Yes?
This week has been crazy and good. My oldest had a fever virus that kept him home for a few days, which in turn kept all of us in, which was hard. Also, let me ask a question – does anyone else have kids who, even though they’re sick, will literally be bouncing off the walls when they’re kept inside? I swear if we hadn’t had labs done I wouldn’t have believed he was sick! They were going to stir crazy to be sure!
I hope you guys have a great weekend – and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- How to support the Bloggers, Writers, Artists, Shops, & Creatives you Love. YES. I said much of this before, but you don’t have to spend money to support people you love!
- How my side hustle became a huge financial blessing. I can attest to the fact that network marketing isn’t for everyone, but for the ones who choose to say yes there can be BIG benefits to it!
- I can appreciate this whole skit – hilarious and true. Let’s move past the awkward and really figure stuff out. That’s my 2 cents anyway.
- Don’t watch this around kiddos – but I laughed so hard I snorted my coffee at Starbucks. Totally cool.
- Best Buddha bowl I’ve ever seen – YUM!
- This broth looks like heaven. SO MUCH GOOD.
- Ugly ugly ugly crying over here. Marriage is hard but goodness is it beautiful. I wouldn’t trade the hard for easy any day.
- I could see my little monkeys having a blast in a house like this!
- The mental tricks of athletic endurance – this stuff will forever intrigue me!
- Love every little thing about this nature retreat – so gorgeous!