July. Really? How in the world did we get here already?! The year has flown by, and it’s just nuts for me to think that in a few weeks we’ll be halfway to Christmas. Yes, I went there. Nope, not sorry!
This month is going to be nuts for us with travel and work, and while I’m really excited about a lot of it I know there will be a lot of times where I just don’t get around to posting on here. Can we still be friends? And I’ll just promise to do my very best? Because I have so many yummy things bouncing around in this ol’ noggin of mine, but no time to execute just yet.
I hope you guys have a great weekend and, as always, that you’re able to spend it with people you love! Enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Just give me this cake already!
- Love this style – so cute and classic.
- Speaking of giving me all the food, I’ll take this goddess curry chicken salad all day every day.
- These hacks are genius – I am going to try them all!
- Tough love. We all need it, and it’s good to see examples of it out there!
- Dolly Parton for President!
- Ageless generation? I’ll take it as something to look forward to!
- The scale tells you one thing: a number. It’s not the boss of your life.
- Breast cancer prevention strategies. Hint: a big one is reducing environmental toxins.
- How often you should actually clean stuff. Iiiiinterestingggggg…
Leave a Reply