Good morning! Man, it really feels like this past week has flown by. Even in the midst of what I’m dubbing the Pollen Flu and a random back injury it went by so fast. I’m officially in training for Mom Summer Mode over here – pinning all the summer activities, looking at potential day camps, wondering how the heck I’m going to hit up the pool with two adventurous boys, and having even more appreciation for the hard work that teachers do. Hug a teacher today!
This weekend is supposed to be G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and I’m so excited. I’m really hoping we’ve found the sweet spot in our allergy medication routine (which I’m also hoping we can quit soon because I hate taking medicine) so that we can all enjoy time outside before finishing the taxes we’ve been procrastinating on. OOF.
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- If this doesn’t change your heart to help care for the orphans I don’t know what will.
- Bottom line: work hard!
- All the YES to this post about how to Instagram.
- Dying over these cookies. I don’t doubt they’re the best ever!
- Men have abortions too, and the Gospel is still the same: Jesus loves all of us, all the time, no matter what.
- A case for optimism. Working on it!
- Love everything Monica does, and love this post on talking to your kids about identity and image.
- So octopuses are crazy. So random, so cool!
- California fog is the best. Beautiful!
- Low-maintenance is the best kind of houseplant!