This week, y’all, it was kind of a doozy. I just got over being sick about a month ago (actually right at a month) and then this week a yucky little cold virus hit our house. W and I were both running around with runny noses and finding it hard to sleep, which is probably the worst part of having a cold if you ask me. The ONE THING that would help so much (sleeping) is THE ONE THING that you can’t comfortably do.
Anyway. It’s always when I’m lacking sleep that Satan attacks me, and this week he decided to do everything he could to stick it to me with my parenting. You’ll see a common theme with the lovely links below because just as he attacked me, my Savior made sure that I saw His truth in it all. My kids are these incredible, amazing, hilarious, beautifully imperfect boys – how lucky am I to be their mom? VERY. Very lucky.
I’m planning on getting better this weekend, creating some more fun tools to use with my Beautycounter business, and spending every possible moment outside with my crew. Y’all enjoy your weekend and these lovely links!
- How adorable are these mini potted cactus cakes?!
- Such a sweet and well-spoken letter. All four of these young women are going to be world-changers.
- Can I just erase everything else and make these my goals for the year too?
- These naturally dyed linens are stunning.
- “You always say that.” = dead on. I do almost all of these, but #10 is my favorite.
- You don’t have to be sorry. Annnnnnnd cue all the tears.
- Don’t take it personally. So hard to do, but also so true.
- I want to eat ALL of this roasted eggplant & fennel pizza with whipped garlic feta. YES.
- Love everything on this site…plus the prices are great!
- How beautiful is this Be Mine Valentine’s Day duo from Beautycounter? Only $37 for toxin-free nail polish and lip gloss that is stunning = win.