Well my friends, we have now entered into the official craziness that is going to be the end of my summer. Tons of travel – as a family and then Nate and I separately – swimming lessons, speeches, business launches, creative endeavors, plus the things like laundry that just never go away. It’s going to be amazing but I’m already tired. At the end of it all school starts and the BAM! it’s Christmas.
Like how I skipped over the last quarter of the year? 🙂
Anyway, this week has been amazing. Don’t forget that Beautycounter launched an amazing new line of hair care products, and the Countermatch lotion that sold out in 12 hours last month is back! I can’t recommend these enough guys – they are the cream of the crop when it comes to switching to safer products.
I hope you guys have an amazing weekend, and check out these lovely links while you’re at it!
- 21 ways to limit screen time for kids. Summer has been chock full of screen time and we’re going to be dialing it down a LOT soon. Necessary evil right now.
- HOW AWESOME does this hotel room look?!
- How to clean your house. Yep.
- Interesting article about the “second brain” (aka the gut) and tummy troubles for kiddos.
- Putting the basket in the water. So flipping hard.
- Can you imagine finding a million year old fossil?!
- Mom the way you need to y’all!
- This killer workout is amazing.
- Feed me these waffles and tell me I’m pretty!