Another week, another exclamation of disbelief in how fast it’s gone! If you missed it, I talked health motivation, zoodles, my baby turned 4 months old, and I made homemade Larabars that will knock your socks off. Kind of a mish-mash but I’m loving the freedom that comes with sharing more of life and less of just recipes all the time. Hope you’re loving it too!
This weekend we have family in town so we’ll be living it up at the pool and likely by a lake at some point. Also, my sweet sister-in-love is shopping for her wedding dress (!!!) so I get to go and be part of the entourage! I absolutely loved getting to do that with my sister and can’t wait to do it again. I don’t talk about it a lot on here yet, but I love fashion and seeing women come alive when they put on something beautiful. Hopefully Chrissy will get that exact feeling this weekend!
Hope y’all have an amazing weekend, and enjoy these sweet links!
1. This new-to-me site. We’re going into a time of self-discovery via food, and it reminded me that Jesus is present in every aspect of my life. And not only is he present but he cares.
2. Have you ever thought of doing a gap year with your family? I think this is something amazing to work towards!
3. This is babies to a T…at least in my experience! Too funny!
4. Hayley’s The No Brainer Wardrobe is in a workshop format now! Love the way this points my closet AND my heart toward minimalism and stewarding my energy to better the world around me. Amen.
5. Black pepper and strawberry jam doughnuts. INSERT ALL OF THE EMOJI’S HERE. All that’s missing is a glass of Pinot!
6. Why it’s time to be done being safe. Loved how this applies to every single area of my entire life. ow if only I can find a frame and put it over my bed…
7. What $1500 a month looks like in different countries. I’d totally take the one in Paris or Berlin any day!
8. Happy Hour with Jess Connelly. LOVE this girl (both Jamie & Jess actually!) and her heart for Jesus.
9. The True Cost. I think this one’s going to be a life-changer.
10. “I don’t know how you do this every day.” Game-changer. Also, eerily similar to my life.
Photo via Sweet Aroma Coffee, a fantastic organization!