Can I be honest with you guys? This week’s list of lovely links is pretty short because all I could find online this week was political stuff, and you won’t find me yammering about that here. This is as political as I’ll get: if you want to talk about politics online then go right ahead, but don’t assume anyone knows your tone in a two-dimensional setting. The true changes start when you get 3D with people because the amount of respect and true listening happens when there’s a relationship being cultivated. No one likes being talked at.
Outside of the online space this was a fantastic week for me! Sunshine, outside time, working on my Beautycounter business, developing a ridiculously killer recipe, laughing a lot with my family, and ignoring how dirty my house is. I’ll call that a win. And I’ll also take another couple days of that goodness, thank you very much! What are y’all up to?! I hope whatever it is you’re able to spend time with people you love doing the things you love. And enjoy these truly lovely links while you’re at it!
- 3 ingredient desserts…sounds (almost) dangerous!
- I want to go to there. (can anyone name that quote?)
- Making these lollies for my boys this week – can’t wait!
- These Pixar Easter Eggs are awesome – I’m obsessed now.
- An easy morning routine to make your day super productive.
- Some truly amazing deals at Beautycounter this week – you guys, the amount you’ll save is crazy!