HELLO SNOWY FRIDAY! How are you guys doing on this fine (albeit very cold) morning? We are rocking the snow day jammies + breakfast in my house and I’m admittedly very happy to have Nate home for the morning at least. Fun fact: it’s out 10 year anniversary today! In my mind I had a great anniversary post planned out, but the actual writing of said post hasn’t happened yet so now we have a lovely links post instead 🙂
I feel like curating these things has been so helpful in seeing the things that I love and therefore being able to curate more direction in my goals for this year. (P.S. there’s a sneak peek at what I’m moving into over on Instagram stories!) Ultimately what I’ve seen is that I want to do things that allow me to say yes to the things that matter – being there for my children, caring for my family and friends, serving others, travel. There are so many things to say yes to, but when it comes to the really important stuff? I want to unequivocally shout “YES!” to those.
I hope you guys have a great weekend – and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Gotta love Chip & Jo.
- One of my favorites, Mary Beth is one of the best writers in the world. Her words speak to my soul.
- 13 things you should give up if you want to be successful. All the yes.
- I held you instead. Such a beautiful picture of motherhood.
- Started dying at the 22 second mark (insert all of the laughing through tears emojis)
- Which snow day person are you?
- This list of favorites is so cute and chic and sweet and minimalist and perfect!
- I always love the advice Lara gives – 10 tips for making goals happen.