WHEW! What a week, am I right? It hasn’t been particularly hard for me this week with the exception of my typical post-vacation panic mode, but my procrastination and the craziness of the holiday season is starting to catch up with me big time. How is it even December already? Where did 2016 go?! I’m not ready to start reading all the recaps of this year yet!
This weekend it’s going to be flipping cold and rainy here so any chance of going outside is dooooowwwwwn the drain. BUT!!! Fear not, we will be doing SUPER FUN STUFF like cleaning out the garage, dusting the entire house, and detoxing from sugar. YAY 🙂
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- How are you going to let your loved ones inspire you?
- Every girls’ dream (DYING)!
- Christmas according to kids is probably the funniest thing I’ve seen all year!
- There are no words to tell you how much I adore this Instagram account. (Background story here)
- Is it weird I’d like to live inside of these gigantic meatballs?
- I loved this article because SO MUCH TRUTH and hated it because I’m totally guilty of doing every single one of these things at one point or another (or currently). But so good.
- I stinking love Dolly Parton, and even more so after this!
- So intrigued by butter chicken…have you ever tried it?
- I caved and bought a pair of LuLaRoe leggings this week and they are just as buttery soft and cozy and fun as everyone says they are! Not an ad, but if you have a friend trying to sell you on them? JUST DO IT.
- Gifts people actually need – I’ll take ’em all (except maybe not the tofu press…)