Oh this week. So much good, so many lessons, so many giggles, so much sunshine. I’d say it was 75% awesome, 25% incredibly hard, but 100% beautiful and life-giving. I’m excited about the weekend to really rest and re-energize, spend time with friends, work on creating, and getting ready for the beginning of my series on postpartum health. It’s going to be really fun and I’m honestly so excited about sharing what’s working, what’s not, and having the accountability of sharing that part of my journey with y’all!
Also, in really fun news, I’ve more than doubled the amount of orders coming in through my shop – super exciting! I can’t wait to find the time in the next few months to learn more about creating prints – there are so many ideas running through my head and I’m excited to share!
Hope you guys enjoy the heck out of the weekend and live it up big!
1. 13 Bob Goff quotes that rocked my world, and will rock yours too.
2. Loving this open pipe shelving DIY – such a fun one for the home!
3. Yes, curves are gorgeous. HELLO TRUTH.
4. Everything is yours, everything is not yours. Deep breath. A long a read, but so worth it.
5. A fun hands-on way to learn/teach/play with the alphabet.
6. Super convicted by this post on expanding, but in the best way possible. A great way to practice patience!
7. These cheesecake popsicles are just silly amazing. Making them THIS WEEKEND.
8. Kindness is the new black. SUCH a cute shirt, and an amazing message!
9. My friend Taylor‘s Boss Girl Creative podcast is so fun…and guess what? I’ll be on it in the coming weeks!
10. A little workout motivation for real girls. Yes to all of it!
Leave a Reply