Hey friends! Sorry to have been kind of MIA this past week – we were traveling and then recovering from traveling aaaaaand my little nugget has a few more teeth coming in, so I’ve had to balance my time a little more on the family side this week. Not that it’s anything to apologize for, but still. I miss you guys!
What are y’all doing this weekend? I gotta admit long weekends are kind of my jam. Extra time with my dudes, rest, and spending time with friends always equals a good time. We don’t really have plans per se, but I’m amped about it anyway.
I hope you guys have a fantastic holiday and I can’t wait to get back with you soon next week! Enjoy the links below! XOXO
1. A great (short) summertime read – I can smell everything he talks about! (Lucky Peach)
2. We are hoarders & purgers, but very rarely treasurers. Beautiful post on minimalism! (Art in Life)
3. OH MY GOSH these photos of the Hamptons are stunning. Take me there. (Could I Have That)
4. Kind of can’t wait to watch this documentary. Plus, all the babies. (The Atlantic)
5. Loved this post on self-investment from one of my favorites. (Cotter Crunch)
6. This anything-but-ordinary chicken is on my menu for next week! (Bev Cooks)
7. Probably the most impressive resume ever – actually really cool! (Mashable)
8. Love love love this farmhouse – and am reminded I’ll probably never be able to pull off an all-white house. (Country House Tours)