HELLO!!! First of all, YAY for the weekend amiright?! This week has flown by for me but the weekend just feels like it has magic dust sprinkled all over it. That feels like a strange thing to type out, but I know you guys know what I’m talking about.
W had swim lessons this week which was an adventure to say the least. In typical first-child fashion he is cautious, an achiever and a perfectionist. Which is actually just like me, another first-born. And BOY OH BOY did all of those things show up when he started having to try something new! We’ll just say that there were a few tantrums from both of us and it wasn’t pretty – but the good news is that he’s a swimming machine now and loves the pool even more!
What are you guys doing this weekend? Whatever it is I hope you have a blast – that it’s memorable and beautiful and FUN! And enjoy these links while you’re at it!
1. This video from Father’s Day killed me. Way to go Gillette! (Gillette)
2. Still dying over Amy Shumer and Anna Wintour trading placies. (Vogue)
3. If I could sum up all my Pinterest wishes into one home it would be this. (Lonny)
4. OOOOOOOH how I needed this this week. (A Holy Experience)
5. Might we dare to whisper, “It’s a gift” to God today? (Lysa TerKeurst)
6. L O V E the sound of these zucchini burgers with whipped feta! (Half-Baked Harvest)
7. So much truth here. What it boils down to? Blog for you, not the dollar signs. (Someday I’ll Learn)
8. When your dad works in Hollywood – TOO CUTE! (Choo Cha)
9. Desi taking a lesson in the English language. I laughed way too hard!
10. Yet another reason to live by water, amen? (found here via Monica‘s blog)
Leave a Reply