Do you ever have weeks where you just really love the things you find on the internet? There’s no doubt it can be a sketchy place, but other times there’s a lot of good. This week is one of those times.
ALSO last weekend? Remember when I was talking about how excited I was about all the fun to be had? TOTAL BUST. W ended up with an ear infection and a case of pharyngitis which landed us in an urgent care Sunday morning. YAY, but not really. I’m just so relieved that he’s better now, no longer contagious, and that we’re all in good spirits again. Here’s hoping this weekend lives up to what I was hoping for before!
Y’all have a good one, and enjoy these links while you’re at it! XOXO
1. What you should stop wearing when you become a mom – so good and not what you think! (Kristina Kuzmic)
2. These blueberry margaritas sound so refreshing – and look so pretty too! (Gimme Some Oven)
3. SO doing this tie dying with bleach thing. I’ll never quit tie dye – NEVER. (Shutterbean)
4. On forgiveness. This was beautiful and worth the 3-minute watch. (CBS Evening News)
5. It’s hard for them too. Not going to lie, I’ve never had this perspective before… (Boston City Moms Blog)
6. GREAT TIPS for keeping kids safe on YouTube – a must-read for parents! (For Every Mom)
7. Amanda Peet on not crossing the Botox Rubicon. Really well-written! (Lenny Letter)
8. This interview with Jasmine Star was spot-on. Just what I needed to hear! (The Lively Show)
9. Asking how school went without asking how school went. NOTED. (Huffington Post)
10. JoJo’s letter to moms. All the tears, all the feels, all of it. (Magnolia Market)
Leave a Reply