YOU GUYS IT’S FRIDAY. Praise the Lord, amen.
This week was a little nuts; Nate was out of town for a couple days and during the time he was gone baby boy came down with an ear infection. Which meant little sleep for mom, lots of screaming and crying for both boys, and the dogs might have a few more grey hairs. Lord knows I have plenty more…
BUT. I’m not going to focus on that because I’m SO THANKFUL that we have access to great doctors and medicine to help heal my sweet boy. I’m even more thankful for my husband who makes life fun and much easier. And I’m thankful that my little nugget is back to his normal, hilarious self. THANKFUL. And thankful it’s the weekend 🙂 Y’all enjoy!
1. Babies surfing = dreams do come true. This is so cute! (Evian)
2. Who else needs a technology detox? *waves hands frantically* (Well & Good)
3. 8 moms you meet at Target. This was so hilarious because it’s so true, and I’ve been all of them at one time or another! (SimpleMost)
4. Lord willing this could be me in 60 years… (Sutter Health)
5. Dad texts – I love these. SO FUNNY. (For Every Mom)
6. In that same vein, these dad jokes. I couldn’t stop laughing! (KIIS 1065)
7. Dying over this gorgeous crudite platter – makes those veggies look INCREDIBLE! (Half-Baked Harvest)
8. 100 years old and not slowing down. Super short, super inspiring! (New York Today)
9. These stunning photos of Cuban ballet dancers make me wish I was a dancer. (Huffington Post)
10. A beautiful story. Don’t read if you don’t want to cry a little bit of happy tears 🙂 (Little Things)