FRIENDS!!! We made it again – Friday’s here! I’ll tell you what I’m doing today: laundry (you know, so we have clothes to wear this weekend), navigating the bottle-to-sippy cup situation we’re currently in (suggestions?), working out, showering, eating pizza, drinking wine. Yes, in that almost exact order – you’re welcome for the play-by-play 🙂
Seriously though, it’s going to be a pretty killer Friday. Relaxing, not too busy, and pretty warm so we’ll intersperse the above with outings to the playground. Fresh air is the BEST, amen?
I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend, and enjoy these links while you’re at it!
1. Three words that show you exactly how much you mean to your kids. So very sweet. (For Every Mom)
2. I am so in love with this list of untranslatable words. (The Book of Life)
3. A drawing of my brain about 99% of the time. (Huffington Post)
4. Refugee girls dressed as what they want to be when they grow up. This was really moving and sweet! (Buzzfeed)
5. “I learned to be a parent first.” This video is such an encouragement! (Upworthy)
6. As if I needed another reason to love Tina Fey & Amy Poehler. (Mother Mag)
7. Just dying over these olive oil braised chickpeas with feta. Holy heaven. (Joy the Baker)
9. Learn to start a blog – and maintain it! (First Site Guide)
10. I’ve talked about it before, but this is a new favorite podcast. Short, to the point, and specific to mothers…it’s a keeper! (Risen Motherhood)