Lovely links is a collection of a few of the best articles, videos, or photos from around the internet this week, meant to be enjoyed all weekend long!
Gooooooood morning everyone! Man alive this week was nuts – I used to always think people were crazy complaining about how the holidays were so busy and hard…and then I had school aged kids and I’ve changed my tune. This stuff is INSANE! Fun, and magical, with bits of beauty, but it’s insane. I was just chatting with another momma last night at an event and we were saying that just when you think you’re done with all the events, another one creeps up. Again, I used to think people were overly sensitive to it, but they’re really not crazy. It’s really truly true!
In other news, this weekend is going to be quieter than the week and I am so craving the feeling of just not having anything to do. I hope you guys enjoy time with the ones you love the most, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Why Beautycounter is the #1 trending beauty brand of 2018. Y’all, if you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, you don’t ask what seat. You just get on. Join me today – you will NOT regret it!
- If this baked brie mac and cheese doesn’t scream decadence then I don’t know what does!
- Hot chocolate on a stick. Not mad about it.
- An unboxing of a Christmas tree from Amazon. Get ready to laugh!
- You’ll never find the time. You have to MAKE the time! Great advice for those of us with side hustles!
- Best breakfasts in every state – I NEED to make time to visit the one in Arkansas!
- What would you say if you were going to catcall a man? Too funny!