Lovely links is a collection of a few of the best articles, videos, or photos from around the internet this week, meant to be enjoyed all weekend long!
Fall has finally hit Arkansas! I always loved the “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers” quote by L.M. Montgomery, but unfortunately it doesn’t apply to the South. November though – November is lovely, and I’m absolutely eating up the gorgeous colors and colder weather! This shot is from a walk I took yesterday, and while it was a little chilly starting off it was pretty much the perfect walk.
I’m already getting the baking itch and am so excited for the holidays, while still trying to reign it in after the Halloween candy binge. Who else finds it really difficult to not eat the candy, even if it’s not your favorite? The addiction to candy is real y’all!
This weekend is supposed to be super fall-like, and I’m so excited to spend some time outside with my guys – building fires in the fire pit, enjoying the warm sun in the day, and drinking hot tea at night. I hope you guys have the best weekend, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Pinning this chocolate chai swirl coffee cake because YUM.
- These Scandinavian Christmas decorations are really speaking to me right now. So pretty!
- How to read personal care product labels. SO important that we all know how to do this!
- A single mom of 5 passes the bar exam and this photo made me cry like a baby.
- I was laughing and crying over this man flu post. Too funny!
- Black forest piecaken. Y’ALL. You will WANT to click on this one!
- A crustless bourbon chocolate pumpkin pie has all my pie crust questions answered: don’t make one! WINNER.
- How we have raised kids who love God. Monica can tell me all day long how to raise my kids and I’ll listen!
- What was the most popular hairstyle the year you graduated (or were born?) I love collections like this!
- When does your body burn the most calories? Really more an interesting article than health advice…