The other day we were walking around a shopping center and stopped at a health food store that had massive piles of PUMPKINS!!!! I was beyond excited, and the boys were hilarious as they tried to pick up the biggest pumpkins they could find. It was 90 outside today, which is hardly fall weather, but those pumpkins…they really do something to lift the spirits!
Suffice to say this week has been crazy, hence the lack of posting. I’ve got some recipes in the works and some fun partnerships coming up, not to mention Beautycounter‘s holiday presale is coming up. On that note there really couldn’t be a better time to join this company as a consultant than during the holiday season. We have a TON of new products, new shades, and fun gift sets coming that get a new consultant set up for immediate success! If you’re interested in learning more, you can always contact me here – either in the comments, or in the Contact page!
I hope you guys have an amazing weekend, filled with the ones you love – and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- MAKE YOUR LIFE BEAUTIFUL. Loved this so much.
- I wish I had a lion in my car…
- Love this super simple beautiful tablescape.
- THIS IS MY KIND OF MAC & CHEESE.
- I don’t use my Instant Pot for a lot, but this soup sounds amazing!
- I’m totally weighed down by idea debt – you?
- Beautycounter‘s got a few things in Allure’s Best of Beauty – not shocked!
- One thing all successful women are doing.
- These photos of objects matching their Pantone colors really IS super satisfying!