Lovely links is a collection of fun, uplifting, thought-provoking and/or encouraging things I’ve found this week. Enjoy!
These 4-day weeks really throw me for a loop, y’all. Please tell me I’m not the only one? And since we have parent-teacher conferences next week we have another 4-day week coming right up! I just know that even though they throw me off, it’s pretty dang nice to have that extra time together. I think I could totally do 4-day weeks all the time!
In other news, I feel like a tooth ninja because I’ve pulled two of my older guy’s teeth in the past couple of weeks. He freaks out BIG TIME until WHAM! the tooth is gone. Then he struts around the rest of the night, blood and all, like he did it. Seems to me like the tooth fairy should give something the the Tooth Puller as well. Just a thought…
I hope you guys have a great weekend, that you’re able to enjoy it with the ones you love, and that you enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Love these 12 freezer meals (with printables!!!) and I can attest that they really ARE all delicious!
- HILARIOUS. Also, Jack Ryan is a great show.
- Another hilarious one, but this time because it’s true. Not to mention the entire account is awesome.
- This take on one of my favorite songs is creepily beautiful.
- How to do the farmer’s market and do it well.
- This isn’t even a little bit of a surprise, but here’s why you’re tired. YEP.
- OK, I need these baggies in my life. I think we all do.
- I don’t know why, but I loved this hair tutorial. Also, my hair won’t do that. But a girl can dream, right?!
- The answer to your health conscious, beauty conscious prayers.
- Please oh please listen to this podcast episode if you have EVER taken hormonal birth control.