Y’allllllllll. Spring Break has come and gone and I feel like I’m lost in a parallel universe where everything looks the same but NOTHING IS THE SAME. I’m living in my house, with my kids, but none of the things are getting done. I’ve stayed up late every night just trying to stay afloat, and meanwhile telling Nate that come summer I need to be up at 4:30am to make sure that my businesses keep rocking all summer long while I spend all day with my boys. I can’t wait to have them around all the time, but there are some major schedule changes that need to happen to keep it all running smoothly!
My fellow working mamas – what do you do during the summer to enjoy time with the kiddos but also stay sane? I’m all ears!
This weekend I’m praying and praying and praying that we’ll be able to get outside and really dig into family time. Normal activities start up again next week, so I want to make the next few days really count! I hope you guys have a great weekend , filled with the ones you love the most, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- The beginner’s guide to reading a beauty product label. Let’s make this second nature!
- These 4 practical steps to keep kids from feeling so entitled are pure gold. Implementing immediately.
- I wish actual news sources would cover these kinds of stories more – can you imagine how much more encouraged we would all be?
- I need to remember this for when our kids start playing competitive sports. We all do.
- The more I learn about technology’s effects on kids the more I want to become a low-tech parent. Do I believe my kids can get ahead without constant screen time? YES. Now to act on it.
- Is this cake even real life?!
- If we had a flat back yard I would SO love to have one of these pools!
- I’m unapologetically nuts about Greek seasoning – SO making Laurie’s version this weekend!
- There’s no such thing as normal (duh), but now that’s a science-backed statement.
- Yet another reason why your diet matters. It’s about so much more than a 6-pack!