First of all, guys? This is Lovely Links #52 – a full year of sharing the things I love with y’all! I feel like it’s so fun to read round-ups from other bloggers because it gives some insight into who they are and what they enjoy. Just another layer, right?
Second, I totally didn’t realize that I only posted one other time this week (oops), although it’s certainly one you should check out because HELLO COMFORT FOOD. Make it this weekend, on any of the THREE DAYS! Yay for long weekends!
Third, we were in Dallas all this past weekend through Tuesday and it was so very nice to be back in Texas in some familiar places with people we love so very much. Friends, family, and a few visits to some old stomping grounds – loved it all! And while it’s nice to be home, there will always be a part of my heart that lives in Texas forever. Amen.
Fourth and finally, thank you to all of the men and women who are serving this country and protecting our freedom. I realize that Memorial Day is set aside to honor those who have already bravely died serving in our armed forces, but I’m also so thankful for those who are willing to do the same to keep our country save and free. Thank you. All of you.
1. These baby pandas could just as well be my sons. A glimpse of what life looks like in my house! (CCTV)
2. What if we made the choice to be a kind, caring adult? (Upworthy)
3. This excerpt from Love Does is spot-on. Be encouraged! (Bob Goff)
4. Digging this fun Instagram account – succulents forever! (Wilder California)
5. Loving God and losing weight – an encouraging reminder I needed to read. (Revelation Wellness)
6. The best reply to a scam email EVER. (Mashable)
7. Every single photo in this post. (Cereal)
8. 8 traits of children who have been disciplined. Good stuff here! (Today’s Mom)
9. Are your kids getting enough fruits & veggies? (Real Mom Nutrition)
10. Arepas with carnitas and sweet potatoes – THIS is all over my menu next week! (Pinch of Yum)