It’s Friday and I am ready to PAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAYYYY! Can I be real with you guys? I feel like the wimpiest of all moms out there because the last two weeks of school are wearing me down. I don’t recall any of school being as jam-packed with stuff as it has been for my kiddos this semester, and yet I see mamas who have more kids than me who are just taking it all in stride. I suppose it’s an opportunity for me to grow in my scheduling abilities? Right?
All of that to say that I’m beyond excited to have two full weeks with both boys coming up – and just one more week of crazy! The weekend is much anticipated and I can’t wait to hopefully rest up with all my guys. What are y’all up to?
Whatever it is, I hope you have fun and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- 33 things to do to be a great leader. And who doesn’t want to be a great leader?
- An interesting read about marketing/advertising/food and gender. What do you think?
- This roasted cauliflower + Italian sausage is a great quick + inexpensive dinner!
- Sausage and cheese balls are my favorites. Really, I could eat them by the pound and not blink an eye!
- How to make your big dreams come true. Probably my favorite line, “All she had was a stake in the ground and a direction she wanted to go.” <—- going to be reading + re-reading this one all weekend.
- Turns out there are quite a few women who have done mightier things than Taylor Swift…
- Did y’all see the Time person of the year? Pretty impressed.
- Looking to work in a happy place? Here are the happiest ones for 2018…
- Scary postpartum thoughts that women have but don’t share. Looking back I should have shared the ones that I had at times – hindsight is always 20/20. Please share.
- Ever wonder which MLM companies are best for your health?