Friday Friday Friday!
Y’all. Can I just say that adulating was so so so hard yesterday? I don’t know if it was the change in the weather or what was going on, but moods were all over the place and I just wanted a glass of wine and a nap. True story. And guess what I didn’t get?
A glass of wine and nap 😉
This weekend I have a really fun Beautycounter event with some local businesses and it’s going to be feminine and fun. This business has really brought some girlieness (totally a word) to my life, and I kind of love it. We’re also going to be rocking the play hard part of life this weekend pretty hard. I don’t know what, but I’m committed to it 😉
Hope you guys have an amazing weekend, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Think you could be a food blogger? H I L A R I O U S!
- Just how far does sex trafficking reach? So scary.
- Arsenic, lead and BPAs in baby food? All the more reason to make your own when you can.
- 6 shocking truths about American beauty products. When you know better, you do better!
- Cue all the tears. Take a few seconds to read this – worth it.
- 7 steps for preventing breast cancer – we all need all the help we can get, right?
- These triple nut pistachio cacao snack balls sound heavenly.
- Gimme all the dessert – especially a big scoop of this trifle!
- Learning about small space living from hotel rooms – they never feel as small as they are!
- Traveling solo? Here are some apps you should download!