Well guys, we made it. We made a full week of Kindergarten and my boy is in love with school. My mama heart is slowly healing, but I’ll admit that I miss the heck out of him. And it makes me so happy to know that he’s making friends and loving every second of his learning journey so far, but I miss him. I don’t deal with change very well; I have a feeling this will take some time. But man alive I’m happy he’s happy!
What are y’all up to this weekend? I think we’re going to be soaking up time outside (although I’ll be wearing all the bug repellent…holy chiggers!) and fingers crossed for a date night somewhere in there 😉 Y’all enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Five minutes to put together (plus you get a free brush when you buy today!)
- Loving how delicious these peanut butter chickpea bars look – yum!
- Probably the best piece I’ve read on current events.
- This. This is how we change the world…one relationship at a time.
- Completely in favor of ditching homework for more family time. Sold!
- Dirt is good – don’t fight it, we all need these germs!
- Super cute DIY that even I think I could do.
- And another one – color me crafty!
- Texting and laughing – how do you do it? I just say HA! 🙂