Good morning y’all! I have had SO MANY questions about my bulletproof coffee and how I make it that I thought it would be best to show you guys via video all the details. To find out more of the science behind bulletproof coffee, please click HERE. I am not the expert on that, but I can tell you guys how to make it 😉
ROCKSTAR BULLETPROOF COFFEE
- 12 oz hot brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon unsalted grass-fed butter (I like Kerrygold)
- 1-3 teaspoons MCT oil (I like Onnit; you could also use coconut oil)
- 6 drops of liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend for 20 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Alternatively you could use an immersion blender or even just whisk everything together and drink!