MAN ALIVE y’all. We made it – FRIDAY. I never thought I’d see you!
This week was kind of a doozy if you ask me. It’s been busy for me trying to close out the end of the month on a good note (check), but stressful. The boys are amazing but also super hard to parent sometimes. Nate was out of town for one night and of course it was the night that A woke up with a fever because of an ear infection. Then yesterday I drove to see my parents in Oklahoma, which is amazing but also the last 90 minutes of the car ride were enough for me to kiss driving goodbye.
HASHTAG LIFE WITH KIDS.
Anyway, we are here and so excited to explore their new city! Stillwater, I hope you’re ready for us 😉 And for the rest of you I hope you have an amazing weekend…and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- I refuse to get political, but I think we all could stand to pay more attention to more important things.
- Kids + toys…what do you think?
- God has a purpose for a strong will. Exhale. I needed this this week.
- Before the Internet. YEP.
- This face lotion is the real deal, y’all. I don’t use the term game-changer often, but this is EXACTLY that.
- Totally dead.
- The opposite of autism.
- All you need is love!
- Nine steps to recover from crappy sleep. Um, do you think my kids will let me do all these things?
- Digging these healthy bowls!