Lovely links is a collection of a few of the best articles, videos, or photos from around the internet this week, meant to be enjoyed all weekend long!
Well guys, you’re not crazy – it’s not Friday. But I have a special little sponsored post coming up tomorrow and SO MANY great links that I just decided to share early. You’re probably not even noticing that these are usually my Friday posts…but that people pleaser personality I keep in check all the time comes out sometimes!
This week has literally flown by – the closer we get to Christmas, the more our calendar fills up and the more I have to take time to literally remind myself to breathe. Anyone else do that? Nate will ask why I’m sighing and it’s literally because I’ve been taking teeny tiny breaths and just need to take a really big one – I forget!
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and please enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it – there are some pretty stinking good ones if you ask me!
- The funeral for President George Bush yesterday really touched me, and George W. Bush’s eulogy was just perfect. We’ve had some good ones, y’all, and politics aside he was a good man.
- Absolutely loving this teacher gift idea – a gift of things she’ll actually love and use!
- Christmas Carpool Karaoke – what’s not to love?!
- I’m a firm believer in memories over stuff.
- Need to pet- or toddler-proof your Christmas tree?
- Kids tell the story of Christmas, adults act it out. Too funny!
- Laughed, smiled, and cried like a baby. Holiday commercials are the best.
- These sugar cookie Christmas trees are absolutely beautiful, and so simple!
- Roald Dahl’s books are being made into shows on Netflix – I LOVED those books growing up!
- Love this interview with Robin Roberts. I think we’d be friends!