Lovely links is a collection of a few of the best articles, videos, or photos from around the internet this week, meant to be enjoyed all weekend long!
Friiiiiiiiiiiday! Man alive, y’all, this week has been insane and I’m just now starting to understand what people mean about holiday stress. The calendar is filling up with multiple parties, Christmas gatherings and programs, plus all the regular life happenings. And it’s really easy to fall into despair about things being busy and hard, but I’m determined to try and focus on the fact that it’s a pretty massive blessing to be alive. I’ll take it!
I’m going to keep this short and sweet because there’s a lot to do today and I know a gal who accidentally slept in. However, I do hope you have a wonderful weekend, filled with the ones you love the most. And enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Boys are gross (sometimes), but man are they fun! And I’ll always have some good stories…
- I’d totally do this, even though I’d always be fine if I never ski again!
- LOVE LOVE LOVE this article about a local (to me) boy. Such an incredible story.
- Died laughing! Also, I would never wake up at 2:30am to workout.
- A great piece from the New York Times about Beautycounter‘s founder & CEO.
- I could eat a whole head of cauliflower this way!
- A great story. And another reason to love our sanitation workers!
- Ugh, will Arkansas EVER get a Trader Joe’s?!