Hypothetical question: how exactly does one get an ornery two year old out of the water, even when they’re shivering and their lips are turning blue? Asking for a friend here, obviously 😉
Swimming season is upon us and I am loving our time at the pool this year. Two years ago we were hitting up the pool and I was rocking A in his car seat while trying to simultaneously keep an eye on W. Last year A threw a massive fit in the water almost every trip to the pool until the last week and then he fell in love. This year, though? Feels like we’ve hit a sweet spot at the pool. Both boys are more capable of being in the water, and they love every second of it. I don’t have to be holding someone every moment, which makes it more fun for me. The hard part though? Getting everyone out of the pool sans meltdowns…as in hasn’t happened yet 🙂
This weekend you’ll probably find us at the pool again, getting ice cream again, and hopefully maybe getting a nap or two. Whatever you do just make sure you check out these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Grab the tissues and realize we can all do a little to help.
- 10 things you can do to become an extraordinary parent. #goals
- What Ina really eats. Gosh do I ever love her!
- I never thought of myself as being scared of heights, but this makes me want to barf. So impressive!
- The best blogging income report I’ve ever read.
- D-Y-I-N-G over this toast. GIMME.
- Cosmetics, personal care products, cleaning stuff…the good, the bad, the nasty.
- Wanna be miserable? Here’s how! 🙂
- Am I the only one who hasn’t seen Pippa Middleton’s wedding? SO PRETTY.