Sigh. I have a really sad story for you. The other night I made the most incredible Baked Gnocchi with Two Cheeses and Walnuts. I lovingly made pasta for the first time in my life and painstakingly photographed it all. All the nitty gritty details, the flour, the EMOTION of it all. I served it up hot and bubbling in this beautiful Le Creuset stoneware dish. We ate every bite and loved it.
After cleaning up I went upstairs to upload the photos only to find out that all of those beautiful photos? You know, with the emotion and the pasta? Those? I took them without a memory card in my camera. So all of the “footage” of the amazing meal and what I think are some of the best photos I’ve ever taken are long gone. I’m left with the memory of the delicious meal and my first pasta-making experience. The end.
Now, that being said, you too can make this same meal at home thanks to this amazing giveaway sponsored by Bertolli! They’re the ones who are sponsoring it all, and I have to say I’ve been nothing but completely impressed with the amazing gear that they sent. The winner will receive:
- Bertolli coupon for a FREE sauce product
- Gnocchi Maker
- Gnocchi Board
- Le Creuset Au Gratin Dish
Seriously, what’s not to love?! Plus we all get to watch this great wine pairing video, something I know I could use a little help with 😉
<iframe width=”560″ height=”349″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/
Here’s what you can do to win, and please leave a separate comment for each one:
- Leave a comment on this post telling us your favorite pasta shape and/or pasta dish;
- Head over to the Bertolli Tastes of Italy! Map on their Facebook page, like it, and upload a tip, story, recipe, or photo from your favorite region of Italy. And remember, you don’t have to have traveled to Italy to contribute! They want to hear about a favorite homemade Italian dishes or local Italian restaurants as well!
- Follow Heather’s Dish on Twitter
- Like Heather’s Dish on Facebook
This will be running for a solid week, which means that y’all have until Tuesday, September 6, at midnight to enter! The winner will be chosen Wednesday morning and announced on Wednesday afternoon. Winner must be a US resident.
Oh, and don’t forget the memory card. Apparently they make those for a reason…