As with everyone else on the planet, I’m super stoked that it’s fall. I don’t even care that we’re still traipsing about in shorts and T-shirts…it’s those cool nights and chilly mornings that make this girl’s heart go pitter-patter. That and the warmth of the almighty pumpkin spice blend that I’ll happily dump in everything from a latte to a batch of cookies and then some!
This little recipe is one of my all-time favorite go-tos for dessert when entertaining. It’s easy, it’s always tasty, and it’s always fun to whip out for a little oohing and aahing. And the great thing is that the flavor combos are endless!
For this particular version I used the last remaining bit of my coveted International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer and some cinnamon sugar pie crust, but another favorite combo is International Delight French Vanilla with graham cracker crumbs and cherry pie filling. It’s all so delicious!
Finally, I have to say that if you have these cute little juice glasses it makes all the difference in presentation. I got mine for $.50 a pop at my local grocery store; the key is to look for the ones with straight sides for optimum presentation!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 2 (8 ounce) containers of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice coffee creamer
- 2 store-bought pie crusts, thawed and rolled out
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Using one of the serving glasses, cut out rounds of the pie dough and place in an even layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Gently prick the dough of each circle with the tines of a fork.
- Brush each circle with milk.
- Stir together the sugar and cinnamon, then sprinkle generously and evenly on the pie dough rounds.
- Bake at 375 for 10-14 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before assembling.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the creamer and gently stir until the mixture is creamy and well-combined.
- To assemble, layer one tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on the bottom of the glasses.
- Top with a pie crust round.
- Repeat until all of the glasses are evenly filled.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
[…] Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake parfaits? Yes please! Also–Also–Did you hear that Heather is pregnant with her second baby? […]